In mystical and new age circles there is much adieu about the pineal gland. Within these groups it’s said that this pine cone shaped gland deep within the brain is the physical counterpart to the mystical third eye, reputed to be the seat of psychic powers and abilities.
Indeed. there’s some truth to this. The pineal gland in the reptilian brain is actually much closer to an eye organ used to sense light. Even in the human counterpart there are rods and cones within retinal tissue present within this gland. It’s also wired directly to the visual cortex. This is a strong argument that internal “vision” can be closely linked with such an organ.
This organ also produces a critically important chemical known as DMT. This is a potent hallucinogen that must be present in order for us to Dream. There is also compelling evidence that this substance is closely related to visions, mystical experiences and I personally believe it’s a catalyst for psychic abilities centered around the visual and auditory sense.
The pineal gland is also responsible for regulating critical hormones such as melatonin which are responsible for circadian rhythms (the body’s natural clock) and plays a critical role in sleep. Melatonin is also closely linked with mood, anxiety and emotional stability.
One of the well-known disorders associated with the pineal gland is the calcification of tissue. There’s much speculation about what causes this, primarily centered around fluoride and other “toxins” often added to municipal water supplies in the US. I personally believe the jury is still out on the cause of this condition, but it seems apparent that something causes it and it’s obvious that this is a less than optimal condition for such a critical component in the endocrine system.
Now lets discuss some of the most commonly reported effects of taking ormus at least in my experience and what’s reported by those I work with. These include:
- Dramatic increase in quality of sleep.
- Noticeable increase in overall energy level and lack of fatigue (possibly due to better sleep)
- Vivid dreams
- Increase in mental focus and acuity (mental fog lifting)
- Increase in the ability to internally visualize (crisp, clear internal vision)
- Dramatic decrease in anxiety level and overall stress
- Increase in mental motivation and desire to be active.
- Dramatic increase in the clarity and ease of bringing on psychic visualizations such as remote viewing.
- Dramatic decrease in tissue inflammation related to chronic conditions such as arthritis.
- Dramatic healing of various physical issues.
With the exception of the decrease in tissue inflammation and perhaps some of the dramatic healing I’ve seen, each of these most commonly reported benefits are very closely tied with the functions controlled by the pineal gland.
I believe it’s therefore reasonable to consider the possibility that there may be a potent positive action from ormus on the functionality and effectiveness of the pineal gland. I believe this warrants serious scientific research and study.